Monday 13 August 2012

Tom likes to Pop back to WB Studios for Harry Potter fix


Planning to visit the WB Studios Exhibition London ?
When queueing to collect your tickets check who is in the que behind you it could be Tom joining the visitors as a visitor himself. Getting himself a Harry Potter Fix

 In a recent interview with Wenn.com for Entertainment/Movies Tom  admitted he often goes back and joins the fans to relive the Potter Magic  revisiting the studios where he spent  so much time filming the Harry Potter franchise.

He told our UK newspaper  The People 
"I really enjoy just queuing up with everyone else, collecting my ticket and enjoying it all over gain. Everyone's so caught up in the magic of it all that no one even notices me...
"I have a wealth of happy memories at Leavesden so if I feel a bit down or miss the place, I just go there and do the tour. I pretty much grew up there so it's like a second home. It's fantastic that I can just go back and check out my old stomping ground. It really picks you up."

SO BEWARE  the next time you visit WB Studios DRACO MALFOY  may be there casting his evil spells over Fans  IMPERIOUS  and other mischievious  deeds.



If you want to read the article it can be found  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment