Friday 10 August 2012

Chicago Comic Con 10th -12th October 2012



As we already reported Tom is attending the Chicago Comic Con this weekend  :)
Thanks to TomfeltonEu  we have the schedule for Tom.

Friday      Photo OP  4 PM
Saturday  Photo OP  1 PM

Q &A      Session     3 PM   (Room 14)

Sunday     Photo OP 10.45 AM

In between on both days Tom will be signing Autographs  all day and is going to be a very busy boy.:)

For live coverage please follow @TFEUlive  who have fans tweeting live from the event as and when they meet him. :)

They have Fans Amy and here daughter Lindsey tweeting live on Sunday. Last time Lindsey was unable to meet  Tom  so she is in for treat  when she meets Tom for the first time . Have Fun Lindsey:)

Here are the first of the photos already online.

Source @Radio Nikki


There is already one subject already being discussed  TOM'S HAIR.  What do you think ?
Tweet me HERE  and let me know

I am sure there will be more photos and I will add them here and in my Photobucket gallery just click Gallery  and also my facebook gallery . 



No comments:

Post a Comment