Tuesday 24 April 2012

LET'S GET 'FROM THE ROUGH' OUT OF THE ROUGH


Finally we have heard  from GYRE Entertainment the filmmakers of From the Rough   whose release has been delayed due to legal reasons which still need to be resolved and popularity appeal to theatre audiences.

Gyre tweeted today on twitters the link to an interview outlining the problems and how we can help you can find the link Here

One  of Toms Top Fansites  TomfeltonEu set up a twittion for all #TeamFelton members something I cannot be included but please don't let that deter you from popping over and signing show your love  & support  to Tom . No matter what you can rely on  me to report for the forgotten fans.


SHOW TOM YOUR SUPPORT HE 
NEEDS YOU SIGN TODAY
I will always support Tom but will not have the daily contact and close friendship he has with Tomfeltoneu
Something I will never have but I do know he likes me a lot and appreciates  my support.



No comments:

Post a Comment