Thursday 27 February 2014

Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood

Tom attended Vanity Fair and FIAT celebration of “Young Hollywood” during Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood at No Vacancy in Los Angeles








Tom greeted his American fans who he claims are the best in the world quoted to me by a close friend of Tom's who has been friends with him since The Carp Tournaments at the age of 15 and has told me in the past  the fun that they had and told me many stories sadly now this friendship has ended but she told me once that although they don't have contact Tom is a regular visitor to her account . Its great to see Tom pose for pics unfortunately I missed out as I think Tom assumed I had plenty already when we met but alas I only have official photos partly because I was told not to ask for photos ages ago as it is an invasion of privacy.



Tom Smiles for the camera & his Adored Fans.


I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS & VIDEOS THEY ARE  THE PROPERTY OF : @TomFelton  @Feltbeats.Com Celebritychaos.tv AND Popcandies.


No comments:

Post a Comment