Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sad but True





I think you should all know whats happened to me.

I've been posting as admin FOR a community page about Tom for fun only FACT
IT STATES IT TOO. 

I made up a fun Page for Timbers and Tom knows I told him in my letter I gave him at BIFA 2012.  FACT

I have always told the truth however crazy its been FACT

Fans like to bully and when confronted Block because they have been found out FACT

Others can post photos without permission
FACT so WHY can't I

NOW IM BEING REPORTED TO TOM AND HIS AGENTS AND AS I'VE BEEN TOLD IM GOING DOWN AS I HAVE NO MONEY TO SAVE THE DAY 

Following Tom was fun once but not any longer real fans are leaving or driven away because of me but  the they don't have fans pretending to be friends with me only to hurt me about Tom to fool me and upset . They think it funny call me a troll and they are doing it themselves by trolling me. FACT


Its sad Tom thinks like this about me as NONE of what he has been told is TRUE- I loose my temper as Im frustrated because FANS and EX friends just don't understand that supporting Tom fills a massive gap in my life.  They call it Obsession  but so are they . THEY ARE THE ONES BUT USE ME AS A SCAPEGOAT


No comments:

Post a Comment