Friday 20 July 2012

ESP Interview Tom Felton

Tom attended a School Talent Contest to test his Simon Cowell Talents as judge at the school attended by Warwick Davis's Lovely Lad Harrison . Tom is and remains close friends with Warwick and his Family, I have seen this relationship before when they both attended a Convention. It was during this meet I found out that Tom actually feels uncomfortable being videoed while actually signing I found out from Warwick he mentioned it to one of the organisers. This is merely to let you know to avoid embarrassment for both you and Tom. Please don't take offence I mean no harm #RespectTomsPrivacy As for future projects Tom Doesnt mention but I believe he ispossibly due to return to the States shortly and most likely will not be attending Pride of Britain which he has attended the last 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment