Thursday 7 June 2012

BAD NEWS Our Lovely Tom's accounts get hacked

Yesterday A   VERY  upset Tom tweeted us about a fan who is attempting to hack into his private accounts,  His Girfriend's Facebook /emails accounts and her friends
 I would be as well. It's not a nice feeling that someone has been into your accounts and playing serious games.


Here are Tom's tweets
For the person following me who is trying to hack in to my emails / gf emails / gf friends emails. We are taking this further & reported you
I hope you know it is illegal what you are doing. Trying to hack friends fb / emails is pathetic. Posting fake emails is also below the line 
If you didn't know it was illegal you do now.
There are  fans or should I say aquaintances of Tom's  who have various accounts publishing private
information about Tom & Jade . This is not acceptable. You are not a loyal fan invading Tom & Jades
privacey. Most recently I was friended on FB by one such fake. I warn you WE are watching you !

Don't mess with Tom leave him alone.!!!!!!!


EVEN CELEBRITIES ARE ENTITLED TO PRIVACY

LEAVE TOM ALONE YOU ARE NOT A 

LOYAL FAN IF YOU DO THIS TO HIM




No comments:

Post a Comment