Sunday 15 February 2015

Quickfire: Harry Potter star Tom Felton



Tom was given a Quickfire Q& A session with the Daily Mail about his hobbies , dreams and guilty secrets

Here are their Questions and Toms replies


Your guilty pleasure?   Wearing my PJs all day. I’d be in them now if a film crew weren’t here 

Your most memorable kiss? The first one with my lady [stunt artist Jade Olivia]. It was outside her house with her dad      watching out of the window, I’m sure! 

 Who would play you in the movie of your life?  Leonardo DiCaprio. He may be a bit too expensive,though.

 Career plan B? International rap superstar.

 Biggest bugbear? People who say ‘like’, after every, like, word that they, like, say. I’m sure I do it too, though. 

Who is your best friend? Um, my mum? No, my girlfriend

As a child you wanted to be? James Bond. Still do, really.

Secret to a happy relationship? Compromise. Mainly on the male side.

Your USP? My inability to say no. It’s not really a selling point but it’s definitely true. It can get me into some pretty
sticky situations.

What would be your last meal on earth? My mum’s shepherd’s pie with maybe 15 yorkshire puddings and a pint 
of gravy. To drink I would have a bottle of nice whisky.

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party? Ricky Gervais and Stephen Fry.

Advice to teenage self? Don’t grow up!

Your big break? Harry Potter, of course [Tom played Draco Malfoy].

Secret skill? I’m really good on the yo-yo. When there was a big trend for yo-yos a few years ago I was king – the girls flocked to see my yo-yo skills in the playground.

On a night off we’d find you… Kicking back, watching movies, having a few beers with the boys.

Starstruck moment? Seeing Pierce Brosnan at Pinewood Studios – he was filming Goldeneye at the time.

Hangover cure? Hair of the dog.

What did you have for breakfast today? A ‘greasy spoon’ fry-up and a large coffee.

Your karaoke song of choice? I murdered ‘Yesterday’ by The Beatles as a kid.

Number one on your bucket list? Open the batting at Lord’s.

What would be your secret superpower? Maybe having a flying broomstick. That would be awesome.

Motto? Don’t take life or yourself too seriously.

Your coffee order? Large mocha, extra shot. Or extra couple of shots. Or a quad-espresso if I’m feeling slow.

Worst job you’ve ever done? I worked at a fishery for 18 months but I actually quite enjoyed it.

First record you bought? Green Day’s Dookie. I’m pretty sure I stole it from my brother rather than buying it, though.

Which Mr Man are you? Mr Grumpy in the morning, and Mr Tickle in the evening.

Signature dance move? The awkward dad bop.

Money or sex? Ideally both.

Optimist or pessimist? I’m optimistically pessimistic

Style icon? Prince Charles.

Favourite villain? Dr Evil.

Where would you time travel to? Maybe just 100 years ahead. I’d like to know how things work out…

Most loved fairy tale? Jack and the Beanstalk.

Most underrated virtue? Good manners.

Your celebrity crush? Keira Knightley.


  • Tom is starring in new US drama Murder in the First, which is on Fridays at 10pm on Fox
The full Interview can be seen HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment