Thursday 12 June 2014

My Walk up the Red Carpet For the Premiere of Belle





It was a dream come true I was invited to attend the premiere of Belle  and the after reception at the BFI Riverside Southbank  5th June 2014 as the guest of Amma Asante . Only close friends knew I was going as much as wanted to share ( The Tomfeltoneu Protection team would have loved to have known explainations to follow)  


My invite 




I was able to watch the cast arrive as usual Tom was one of the last to arrive looking wonderful in his Burberry Suit 





LOOK WHO I MET !





I met Jade on the Red Carpet and we chatted while Tom signed for fans . Tom and Jade's guests were Jades parents . Jade and Tom were both pleased to see me and Tom thought it great I would be seeing  Belle with them .


Tom signing for fans 



Once you start your walk on the carpet is over so quick once inside we went into the cinema  and found  our seats there was a luxury Bar of Chocolate and Bottle of Water provided for all.

Tom Wilkinson and his wife sat 2 rows in front of us  and the rest of the cast sat across the aisle from us to the right .



There was opening speeches from Foxspotlight  and AmmaAsante  and the whole of the cast  joined them on stage ( sorry for bad quality of photos )






The film was awesomeIhave never seen a film in which everyone of the cast  were perfection and Amma made an excellent choice of cast.

Gugu Mbartha Raw  was perfect  as Belle .





No comments:

Post a Comment