Saturday 8 September 2012

TOM Admits " I could have made a good Hermione

Thanks to SugarScape, and tip off from Feltbeats.com , we have a NEW Video of an interview from the opening of the WBStudio Tour London  in March  this year.

Now Harry Potter has come to an end, Tom Felton has had to lay his alter ego Draco Malfoy to rest.
But we caught up with Tom at the Harry Potter studios, and couldn’t resist asking him if he’s anything like Draco after spending 10 years of his life playing the baddie.
Tom said: “I like to think we share nothing other than eye colour, and that’s about it. I’d say I’m about as ungentlemanly as not letting a car into the queue in front of you, that’s about as nasty as I get.”



Would he have wanted to play a less villainous character?
He said: “Yes and no. Yes I would love to have played Ron, I would love to have had a crack of the whip at Harry, lord knows I could have made a good Hermione. But obviously the reason I don’t want to play any of these characters is the ones that were cast were obviously the best possible.”
Watch the whole spellbinding interview here… 


Despite Tom saying  " Bye Bye " Draco to fans Tom will always be Draco

No comments:

Post a Comment